WHO WE ARE
A SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS
You must be 16 years of age or older to register with our Site. Please do not register if you are under 16 years of age. If you use the Site, you affirm you are at least 16 years old. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without parental permission.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us;
- Site registration;
- Subscriptions or orders placed on the Site;
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, personal description, photographs/images, or comments.
Information we collect about you:
On each of your visits to our Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and methods used to browse away from the page.
- We do not collect certain information about you unless you choose to expressly consent to sharing it with us. Such information includes: your specific device location, your photos/camera, your contacts, and your microphone/voice.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
(a) From you
We may collect and process personal information relating to you if you provide such personal information by filling in forms on our site or by you contacting us. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to use (or become a member of) our site, subscribing to any services (for example, email or SMS newsletters), purchasing downloads or virtual products, or other products, posting material or requesting further services.
(b) Via cookies, web beacons or clickstream data
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in login and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts.
Below is a list of the cookies we use on our Website. Our Website is scanned with our cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain a list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Statistics Cookies
You can www.mailchimp.com
- If we have received your Personal Information in the United States and subsequently transfers that information to a third-party agent or service provider for processing, we shall remain responsible for ensuring that such third-party agent or service provider processes your Personal Information to the standard required by our privacy shield commitments (see the “International Data Transfers” section). Unless we tell you otherwise and you consent, our vendors do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Where such disclosure is permitted by applicable law and where you have affirmatively opted in, third party partners who conduct joint marketing, product or services activities with our site or its affiliates, including information collected outside such joint activities;
- Aggregated and anonymized data, or data where personally identifiable information has been removed, may be provided to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
- If the company that controls this Site or substantially all of its assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it may be one of the transferred assets and may be disclosed to potential buyers;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
YOUR RIGHT TO OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATION
You may request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside the Site might have received the data from us; what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to us); and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct or rectify your personal data maintained by us if it is not accurate. You may request that we erase that data or stop processing it, subject to some exceptions. You can also request that we stop using your data for direct marketing purposes. In most jurisdictions, you have the right to register a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal data. When technically feasible, we will—at your request—provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller.
Reasonable access to your personal data may be provided upon request made to us at email@example.com. If access cannot be provided within a reasonable time frame, we will provide you with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION (EXERCISE DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS)
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers as directed by paying customers. We will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information of which we are aware. To request this information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can opt out of receiving promotional and newsletter emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails and other promotional communications from us at any time by emailing email@example.com with your specific request. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices related to your access to or use of Site services or those about your online account or our ongoing business relations.
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can revoke, consent, or edit data or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Privacy team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
California Residents: under California state law, California residents who have an established business relationship with the Site may choose to opt out of our disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you choose to opt-out at any time after granting approval email email@example.com.